PREMIUM SUPERFOOD INGREDIENTS
At Kakookies, we use the finest ingredients we can get our hands on. This includes energy-packed, nutrient-dense chia seeds, flaxseed meal, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, whole grain oats, coconut oil, dried fruits, as well as the best tasting premium vanilla extract. Mmmm.
GRAB & GO
We’re all busy, right? So we’ve made this tasty snack portable for any occasion. Individually sealed, grab and go goodness when you need it most! Throw in your purse, stash them in your desk, toss in your work out bag, pack in your suitcase or backpack for all of your outdoor or travel adventures. Good anytime, anywhere.
CONCLUSION: You can have your cookie and eat it too!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Kakookies?
Kakookies are oat based cookies packed with energy, nutrition, and all natural sources of protein and fiber. There is something magical packed inside these hand held treats and it’s not wheat, dairy, or eggs because these cookies have none of that! It is a cookie re-imagined made with clean, superfood ingredients providing healthy calories, not empty ones. Available in 4 artisanal flavors, each cookie is individually packaged for portability making it a perfect grab n go snack for travelers, athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, busy families, and anyone interested in living a healthier lifestyle.
OK, so Kakookies sound like they are healthier, but with no wheat, no dairy, or egg, do they actually taste good?
Yes, they do! Unlike other cookies, we've replaced cheap, starchy fillers with clean simple ingredients creating soft and chewy cookies, with pure and rich flavor. Read our Tastemonials and find out.
How are Kakookies different from other cookies?
- No flour or flour substitutes
- No vegan egg or dairy replacements
- No liquid sweeteners (Rice syrup, Tapioca syrup, etc.)
- Not dry or chalky
- It's not another snack bar!
Why? Simply put, we prefer clean, simple ingredients that provide some sort of nutritional benefit. We are passionate about creating delicious, convenient cookies that everyone can enjoy regardless of age or dietary restrictions.
At the Kakookie kitchen, we avoid processed carbs when we can, and choose ingredients that are naturally nutrient rich such as:
- Healthy fats: Almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, coconut oil, unsweetened coconut
- Superfoods: chia seeds, ground flaxseed, oats, apples, blueberries, cranberries
- Non-GMO sugar
- Nothing artificial
Kakookie ingredients contain NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives & are baked without dairy or egg products (yes they are Vegan) but made in a facility with shared equipment that uses wheat, dairy, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
How long do Kakookies stay fresh?
Because Kakookies don’t contain any dairy or egg, they are shelf stable. However, like most food products, they taste best when consumed fresh. If you don't think you will eat them within 2-3 weeks, store them in the freezer for up to 12 months! This means you can buy more and save more and always be prepared with healthy grab n go snacks for the entire family!
Why do you use the term "Gluten-Friendly"?
At this time, Kakookies are not a "Certified Gluten Free product". Even though our Kakookie formula does not use any wheat flour, they are prepared in a shared facility and may contain traces of wheat flour or gluten. Therefore when customers read our ingredient list and ask if we are Gluten Free, we say No. We are gluten-friendly.
Top 5 Places to Stash Kakookies:
1. AT WORK. We’ve all experienced those long days where we need a mid-afternoon snack to keep going.
2. YOUR WORKOUT BAG. Just completed an intense workout? Grab a Kakookie for a quick, protein filled recovery.
3. YOUR CAR. It’s always a struggle to find quick, healthy food while on road trips or while shuttling your kids to activities.
4. YOUR PURSE. Long days of running errands call for nutritious grab-n-go hunger control or just a friendly gift to make someone smile.
5. CARRY-ON LUGGAGE. Don't leave home without Kakookies! You never know what or when your next meal might be. Perfect for long travel days and often a better option than your typical hotel breakfast.
Gluten free diets exposing people to higher levels of arsenic thru product formulations: rice pasta, bakery products made with rice flour, rice syrup, etc
Kakookies are "Better For You" grab-n-go, deliciously flavorful cookies made with clean, superfood ingredients. Soft-baked, moist & chewy, wholesome treats that satisfy cravings and sustain energy. A convenient snack for travelers, athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, busy families, & anyone leading an active, healthy lifestyle. Good anytime, anywhere.
We don’t compromise on ingredients or flavor. Nothing artificial. Vegan and Gluten Friendly too.